Valeriy GrachovValeriy Grachov
Valeriy Grachov was born in Archangelsk, Russia on January 12, 1949 in the family of serviceman. He graduated from Kiev’s Institute of Engineering and Construction, the faculty of architecture in 1972.
He had fifteen personal exhibitions in Ukraine, two in Czech Republic (1994-1995) and also participated in 3 exhibitions together with other painters. The number of works belongs to some private collections in Ukraine and abroad, especially in Russia, USA, Germany, France, Finland, and Czech Republic.
The paintings render author’s impressions collected from travels in Crimea, Caucasus, Pamirs, Tien Shan, Himalayas and also perennial experience of studying the cultures of India, China and Japan.
As a painter and graphic artist he is involved in architecture and design of small forms. He has been also mastered computer graphics professionally for past few years.
Number, Place, Year
1. The Institute of Experimental Designing, Kiev, Ukraine – 1975
2. The Union of Composers, Kiev, Ukraine – 1982
3. The Union of Composers, Kiev, Ukraine – 1984
4. The Union of Architects, Kiev, Ukraine – 1984
5. The Ministry of Geology, Kiev, Ukraine – 1988
6. The Club of Vasyutintsi Village, Chercassy Reg. Ukraine – 1989
7. The Palace of Sport, Kiev, Ukraine – 1993
8. The Ukrainian Art House, Kiev, Ukraine – 1993
9. The Museum of Shevchenko, together with S. Naberezhnih, Kiev, Ukraine – 1993
10. Rifle Club, Prague, Czech Republic – 1994
11. International Trade Center, Central Office of AUDI, Prague, Czech Republic – 1994
12. The Gallery “Fatherland”, Kiev, Ukraine – 1997
13. The Hall of Archive of Literature and Art, Kiev, Ukraine – 2002
14. The House of Actor, Kiev, Ukraine – 2003
15. The Art Gallery of Kiev-Mogylyan Academy, Kiev, Ukraine – 2004
16. State Planetarium, Kiev, Ukraine – 1995
17. The Ukrainian Art House, Kiev, Ukraine – 1996
18. China Jinshan (Shanghai) International Folk Painting Exhibition – 2005
19. Aesthetica Magazine Art Exhibition, York, UK – 2006